Houston Expat Pro presents the “Salon des Entrepreneurs Créatifs” (Tradeshow of Creative Entrepreneurs) 2016.
This event is finished. To get information on future workshops, please contact The Houston Expat Pro’s Team.
This year the show celebrates the talent and achievements of French and American entrepreneurs. A wide range of products (accessories, fashion, decor, jewelry …) and services in various fields (gastronomy, publishing, health, culture …) will be proposed as well as the opportunity to dine around a coffee or a hot meal.
Mme Prudence Plessis, vice-consul of France, will honor us with her presence and speech around 10:15AM.
Discover the exhibitors!
– Bonjour & Bienvenue : French cultural center.
– Original Wear : Clothing and Accessories.
– Sakurado Publishing : Publishing.
– Tutu Cute : Fashion for women and children.
– Czech Beadz : Jewelry.
– My London Flat : Bags and Jewelry.
– French Institute of Houston : French classes and culture.
– Princesse Chouquette : Illustrations.
– Au Sein en Douceur : Caroline De Ville, Consultant in certified lactation ICBLC.
– Elphile : Handbags and accessories.
– Wild Thyme : Catering and personal chef.
– Marie-Do Creations : bijoux.
– Paper Art : Greeting cards.
– Joyous Living : Mind & Body Solutions for a Rewarding Creative Life.
– Takufelt : Felt fashion accessories .
– Very French : French baguettes and sourdough bread.
– French Gourmandises by Stef : cakes for special occasions.