LinkedIn offers great opportunity for expatriates spouses.
This event has been postponed due to the lack of subscription.
Maybe one of the following applies to you:
- Are you the one who sacrificed or put her or his career on hold to follow your transferred spouse?
- Are you considering changing careers, or prospecting new fields of occupation, or pursuing a dream of entrepreneurship?
- Are you a person with a hobby or a passion that you want to turn into a business?
- Are you impatient to go back to work (in France or elsewhere) and resume your career?
- Are you in the situation where you did or do a lot of volunteering but do not know how to value your experience?
A LinkedIn profile can help you and weigh in to find new paths of work opportunities or self-empowerment. LinkedIn has recently added new features in its platform for its users, that greatly ease work or opportunities connections.
Let’s explore the best practices, the do’s and don’ts, the tools and features you can use to spruce up your Profile in order to get the ideal visibility on the market place.
Florence Vitel is an entrepreneur with a 15+years experience in Marketing and Communication Strategy in high tech and cultural sectors. She has transitioned to digital communication and has become a Social Media facilitator, helping HoustonExpatPro with its communication and digital exposure since 2014, she regularly runs social media workshops. She is also a Community Manager for a French Textile Designer, and a published author.