In order to exhibit members’ work and increase their visibility, Houston Expat Pro is organizing a “Spring Festival”. For a small fee, members and non-members can offer their goods and services at this event that’s open to the public. The only requirement is that vendors sell their own unique creations and services.
For the 5th edition of the HEP trade fair, we are pleased to offer some novelties this year. Along with new vendors, we will have activities for kids (bounce house, face painting) and workshops/demonstrations (leather working, soap making, chocolate making).
Date and location
The event will be held Saturday, March 24th from 10a.m. to 5p.m. at the new Lycee International Houston school, 15950 Park Row Dr, Houston, TX 77084. Free entry to the public.
If you’d like to promote your goods or services at this event, please complete and return the vendor registration form found here by February 24th.
List of exhibitors
- Alitz Chocolatier – handmade chocolates
- Arts & Crepes – creative activities for children and adults
- Beo LLC – handmade, natural soap, shampoo, candles, bath salts
- Bye-You Bug – all natural bug spray
- EFGH – extracurricular French Classes and summer camp
- Elphile – hand bags
- Flo Mixed Media Studio – paintings, collages, mixed media
- French Interior by Sophie – Chair stylist using French traditional upholstery technique
- Holland Grace – assorted vinyl decal items (cups, mugs, shirts, signs, décor, etc…)
- Idea 4 Events – Catering, cakes, dessert tables, invitations, party favors and more
- Joyous living – health and well-being coaching
- Kaeci – women’s clothing
- Maria’s Shop – Mexican embroideried clothing
- Marido Creations – jewelry
- Paris Sweet Patisserie – macarons, madeleine and crepes
- Pauline Billy – consulting in meal creation
- Pommeplum – jewelry
- Princesse Chouquette Tibouille & Cie – Fine Art Prints & decorative pillows
- Splish Splosh Swim Apparel LLC – non slip pool shoes for kids
- Story Factory – activities for kids through theater, storytelling and books
- Sylvie Millo and friends – applique, quilt, embroidery
- Tawny & Blue – heat transfer vinyl and embroidery items
- Wild Thyme Cuisine – private chef
Lycée International de Houston
The French Institute of Houston
Au sein en douceur